Monday 29 January 2018

December Winner & Top 3

 
Hello everybody!  It's time to announce the December winner of our Challenge & Top Three.  Are you sitting comfortably?  Then let's begin!
 
___________________________

December winner of the £20 Country View Crafts voucher, selected by Random Generator from the challenge entries is...
 
 
Congratulations Karen, your Badge & Voucher code will be with you shortly
 
Now over to Debs with her Top 3 in no special order
 
I just love this snowy scene reminds me of the magical feel of Christmas I had as a child.
 
I just loved the concept of a snowy scene within a Christmas Bauble.
 
I loved the traditional feel to this card, Vintage always works so well for Christmas. 
 
_____________________________
Fantastic work all around!  Congratulations - your badges will be on their way soon, and we hope you'll display them with pride.

And don't forget our new Challenge starts on 1st February


10 comments:

  1. So good to see Karen winning..enjoy spending your prize! Super top 3 work...Christmas now seems such a long time ago.....;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners! Good job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Katen and the fabulous top 3! Well done everyone - fabulous work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my thank you so much lovelies! That's seriously made my week Karen xx

    By the way who won the November challenge? I've not been able to find the post xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Karen xx Thank you so much for including my bauble in your top 3, very honoured xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pieces , congratulations to all :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippeee, Karen! How thrilling! And I am thrilled to see my winter card chosen as one of the Top Three! Huge congrats go out to Jannet and Joanna! Beautiful makes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sooooo much for choosing my card in the top 3 and huge congratulations to all! Big hugs! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winner and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx