Saturday 21 February 2015

Gabrielle's having a party...?

Hi there!

Our Gabrielle's here this morning to share her second project with you in her own inimitable style - fun, colourful, quirky, gorgeous!...



I have really enjoyed this month's theme of Drips and Drops. For my second project this month I decided to make the drip into something for my chap to stand on. As always there are more details on my blog (including how I attached the balloons!) Gabrielle x



This is just so much fun Gabrielle and a fabulous take on our theme - thank you!

Wow!  Can we show you much more diversity...... perhaps! >;o)  You'll have to come back again on Monday and see, lol!

Have a great weekend,

Chris and the team xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hello Gabrielle.
    You have worked your drip so imaginatively, I am very impressed, this card is brilliant.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this - so much colour and fun - the drips and drops look fab over the book text.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx