Friday 15 August 2014

Sandy is on the road...

We're midway through the month and what better to inspire you than a guest post? Today we're joined by the very talented S@ndy Diller, one of our Top 3 guests. S@ndy is kindly sharing her project with us despite being on a road trip and what a project to share!



Hi, S@ndy here and I am so happy to be with you today to share my "Word Play" project.  I'm happily retired and spend my time traveling and crafting, not necessarily in that order.  I am so lucky to be doing both at the moment. As you read this, I am somewhere in Alaska seeing the sights.  I'm sure there will be many more pages to come on this trip. 

The quote I used is one by Charles Kuralt, an American journalist.  Although I am not finding it true on my current trip - I got a chuckle out of it and wanted to use it.  He said: 
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible to travel across the country from coast to coast without seeing anything".
While traveling through Canada recently I took the time to "capture life's moments" and was inspired by the beautiful pine trees.  I hope you will stop by my blog, My Crafty Life on the Internet,  to read all about how I created this scrapbook page.



Such a creative expression of our theme this month S@ndy and how apt! This is beautiful, thank you!

We hope this sparks some ideas for you to get busy and enter.

We'll be back on Sunday with a fabulous project from Sue B - cya then!

Chris and the team xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow S@ndy, your layout is stunning and that quote is so funny - and sadly, true! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout Sandy and what a fabulous quote! Lovely to have you here with us. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Sandy that's superb! Such a clever way to incorporate the quote into your beautiful layout. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your scrapbook page, so well designed.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab layout,love the quote.xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx