Sunday 7 July 2013

Craftyfield’s Guest appearance

Thank you for all the beautiful entries, please keep them coming. Now we feature the first of our Top 3 winners' projects...

Craftyfield - A Top 3 Winner - May

“When I read the theme of the July challenge, I dreamed of the beach, searing hot sun on the skin… I was already there and I wanted my project to take you there too! Hope I have succeeded.”
Craftyfieldprojectrs
“I used a brayer and inks for the background, adding texture and sparkle. The hammock was inked with a combination of inkpad and markers, then masked, before the background was brayered. Rather than adding lots of embellishments I decided to keep it simple, and only added a frame effect for interest and posts to anchor my hammock. You can find more details on how I made this card on my blog.”

Great to see a second example of brayering in this project. A fab, fun card Craftyfield, thank you!

Another project will be posted in a few days. xxx
 

2 comments:

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx